Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rubrics & GoogleDocs


I think that working with rubrics is a great idea. I wish that I had them when I was going through school. It does two things:

1.    It allows the students a clear understanding of what is expected.
2.    It allows teachers the chance to grade more efficiently by checking off what the student has.

Rubrics are excellent tools for education.

I truly have enjoyed getting to know GoogleDocs. Using the tool in this class has inspired me to use the tool during the summer to pass information along to my students. I will no longer be printing out their workouts, but sending through GoogleDocs, since all of our students have Google accounts.

3 comments:

  1. I found rubrics are a great way to grade writing.
    Agreed, GoogleDocs is a great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my students will really benefit from using GoogleDocs (where have I been?? I hadn't used them before).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your students will probably enjoy using google docs than handwriting out their work. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete