Commenting on other people’s blogs is a fun way to interact with people that you don’t know. I follow a few running blogs and have never commented, simply because I really like to just read them. But after this activity I will comment more!
I commented on three of our classmate’s blogs. I love how everyone’s personalities come out in their postings and in the creativity used to set up the blogs. I liked Mary’s bookshelf and the colors that Erica used. I like how some posts can be long and others short and you are still contributing to the education world.
The first external blog I commented on is: http://www.21stcenturycollaborative.com/2011/03/1811/#comment-1548
The post I read examined how education is becoming to standardized and how teachers should be able to teach and not be dictated to. It was very insightful and refreshing to hear others feel the same way that I do.
The second blog I visited and commented on is:
This post looked at constellations and how teaching can be intertwined amongst the subjects. I really liked how the author provided insight into how we view the constellations in the past and how we will view them in the future. The author also provides example of lessons for each visitor to the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment